Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Busy busy first day of March!

We have started out March (one of my busiest months in a while) at full speed!
Delaney had her big appointment at the Developmental Pediatrician today. I had to have DP to Sahars by 745ish to get her there by 830ish. We were of course delayed by a train and then a big wreck on the way to the doctor. BUT we made it, and Dr Del Castillo is fantastic! She did great and actually interacted with him (normally is super shy around anyone). She got pretty good scores overall and he said continue her therapies and start OT. Yay for a great appt.
We swung by Target on the way to pick up DP. Delaney was thrilled to ride in the basket!
DP was quite happy with his putting as well and got to paint for the first time ever! He really loves Sierra and Sonora!
Then we got home, ate, and napped until 3.
DP woke up on the wrong side of the bed and was in a foul mood this afternoon. In an attempt to please him and relax, we headed out back to play in our "park". It worked and he was contented!
David came home early so I could work on spending my portion of the tax money before TMOMs. I got a few cute shirts at Ross which I cannot wait to wear!
Then, TMOMs!!!! We had a good meeting and I had a small "presentation". I always love my TMOM nights!
After the meeting it wa back to Target to return some pants and shirt from my earlier visit that didn't fit (nope, i don't try stuff on when I have kids in tow).
I proceeded to continue my shopping until my friends who were waiting on me at Fridays called and told mento hurry!
I met my buddies for a "drink" (I had a coke and an appetizer).
I ended my night trying on the shirts from Ross with the pants from target and I must report that Im pretty excited about my new spring "look" (includes a lot of softer colors, lace, and more feminine textures, and blues!).
Goodnight friends, whew what a great busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment