Thursday, March 3, 2011

Three Things Thursday

I know I posted already but that was backtracking to yesterday :-)

I am going to do a Three Things Thursday that my friend Martha V. does!

1.) BBU today was great. Delaney was actually playing and having a great time as opposed to her usual shyness.
2.) Stopped at Old Navy to do a little more of my tax return shopping and got a great deal on layering camis ($3 yeah baby), found the black flats I've been hunting for, and got two super cute cotton dresses for summer!
3.) Christina came over this afternoon for some tax help. She brought me a Sonic Coke...mmm! And as always, love hanging out with my friend!
There you have it! I don't know if that is the "correct" way to do the Three Things Thursday post, but its my rendition of it.

What three things did you do today?
(Also, if anyone knows how to attach Martha on here as opposed to just putting her name, PLEASE let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know that you can do it from your phone, but if you do it from your computer, there is a button that says "link" so first you highlight the words that you want to link and then you click the link button and then you enter in the web address that you want it to link too (like my blog) that should do it for ya.
    I've stopped doing three things on thursday since I like to do the embrace, but I do sometimes do two things tuesday :) My three things for this week are 1)Homework, 2)sick babies, 3)Grocery shopping.
    Fun fun :)

    ReplyDelete