Monday, March 14, 2011

Boring Monday

I didn't have a very eventful day, and nothing remarkable is coming to mind either.
It was super cold, gloomy, and we never left the house. Well, I left the house after David got home to grab dinner and milk from the store and make a bank deposit. But the total "time out" was about 45 min, 20+ which were spent in my car waiting on dinner. We had No. 1 Kitchen: Sushi and Beef Lo Mein. MMMMM.
I did manage to put away all the kids laundry as well as strip theirs and our beds, wash and replace sheets (well, mine because they're my favorite, but they got different ones and I still need to put the washed ones away lol)
We read some books today and played mostly all day plus the lengthy afternoon nap.
Well thats about it for the Bright Family today. Perhaps this week will be more eventful as the weather warms up and we get out and about and have some visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment