Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sicky sick

Well, after the kids arrived home yesterday from their night away I was sure they would be so happy to be home that they would sleep all night. Sadly, that was not the case! And I was just shy of a foot in the grace after starting some antibiotics that were literally trying to kill me. David was up with DP who was quite upset, for a while. I barely slept last night- and was up and down with my issues.
Around 930 I suddenly awoke and was pretty confused. When did I fall asleep? Where were they kids at 930?? What is going on here! They were sound asleep. I laid back in the bed and waited for them to wake. About 1015 I started getting worried and went to wake them. I woke DP and instantly discovered at some point he has thrown up and his ear was BLEEDING! it was totally occluded with dried blood. I called and made a dr appointment and quickly dressed the kids, myself, and out the door. It was one of those days. Everything was trying to keep us from getting there! And I arrived 5+ min late only to discover that the sweet receptionist (who knows how close I usually cut it) just told me 1030 so to buy me time in case I was behind! Bless her! I was not actually late!
DP has a ruptured ear drum (he probably got the infection/build up from the cold he caught from me and delaney 2 days ago. He is started on ear drops and was so sweet and cooperative tonight when I had to clean the new blood out of his ear and reapply drops!
We also napped again this afternoon from 130-4! I know right? Like I said, we don't feel good.
Hopefully tomorrow is a good day because our friend Andy is coming in late tomorrow night to stay the weekend. He and David will be watching the kids on Saturday while I work ;)
Hope you are all feeling well!
-Rachel Bright
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment