Friday, February 25, 2011

Productive day

I woke up bright and early to go get the labs while David watched the kids before work. On the way home I dropped off his dry-cleaning. Once I got home I realized that the tax return money had been deposited and I have been needing to get my TTL on the van for about two weeks. SO, I loaded up the kids and headed to the tag agency. While out we also made stops at two banks to deposit OMOMs $$ and our $$ and another drop at the dry cleaners to bring another load I had discovered. They did well riding around watching their movie.
Then, it was snack and nap time! We had good naps for two hours.
David Pauls ear looks better, the bleeding has decreased and he seems to be feeling better for the most part. They both still have some sniffles and cough but it is clearly resolving itself.
This afternoon we didn't do much, until they started getting cranky so we went to Ross and got them a new book, blankets, Delaney got two play dresses, I got a cute 3/4 cardigan and a pair of flats. Yay for shopping!
Tonight we had a pleasant surprise. Our friends the Shavneys stopped by for about an hour to visit. It was fun seeing them and the kids were super ramped up and bouncing all over Justin. It was hilarious!
After they left I attempted to go let my VBF's dog out to potty, however all he wanted to do was jump on my back!
Then about 10pm our friend Andy arrived from Houston and will be staying the weekend. It is always nice to see him, which is only about once every year and a half. During catching up I also managed to get all the bills paid as well, and another final load of laundry done!
WHEW, what a busy day! Thats what happens though when you've not felt good all week...things pile up :-) Oh well, now I can just enjoy my weekend with everyone!
Tomorrow...work! And maybe some shopping and the park if I can squeeze it in. :-)

2 comments: