Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Going to Grandmas Farm

Well, this afternoon my mom came and picked up the kids to take them to get farm in Maramec (about 20 min from Stillwater). I have some appointments tomorrow so this is part of the babysitting. I am sure they will have a good time!
Since we were kid free tonight, David took me on a date. We went and tried the newly opened Billy Rays BBQ on 101st and Elm. The food was very good! I had my usual BBQ favorite: chopped brisket sandwich and fried okra, Mmmmm; David had a 1/2 smoked chicken with fries and tabouli which he also really liked. Then we headed on out to Broken Arrows new Cinemark Theater near 71st and 193rd to see "I Am Number 4". Let me just say: AWESOME movie!
Once we got home I settled in for some TV watching of Teen Mom 2 & Glee! What a nice evening!
Below is a pic of the kids leaving for Grandmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment